Children who have grown up in Alcoholic homes have been berated by name calling. It is a sad person’s way of making themselves seem significant over another. I remember well when I got my call, a man referring to himself as a “Reverand” told me they had another spelling for the name dirtbag and proceeded to spell my last name, which has eight letters. I kindly responded, “it was divinely given to me and is French meaning beautiful place.” In comparison to my inner spirit man who was fit to be tied.
What was placed in me to give me the answers to all of my questions and solve the mystery of the crop circles?
Does the light get angry, and can the light also be responsible for making the carrier what he is? Imagine before the fall the light bearer walking in the congregation and hearing the angels disrespecting the Son of God. Who became angry first? He failed to stand his ground, joined in with the ignorant, and turned against God.
His only purpose then and now is to declare the VALUE of the SON and the reason for all the precious stones he was covered with that will get him his temple built by honoring the agreement. Jesus brings seven years, and the enemy gets seven years.
Want world peace? Do it God’s way.
Matthew 5:22 KJV
(22) But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
The Reverand who called me a dirtbag gets to teach Sunday school and pray over the offering every Sunday, granted he no longer has a leg to stand on and is the primary reason your unsaved loved ones do not see the message. A message that should have gone viral before the virus on the information superhighway. There are many just like him in churches everywhere; when you speak the truth, they call it a lie. Then consider their lie the truth.
Food for deep thought the CIA teaches classes on how you can tell when someone is lying????? Their whole economy is built on lies, and who is their father?
I have been a believer for 40 years, truck driving across America 26 years, and hearing hundreds of great preachers and teachers, and not until this man have I ever heard that we would ALL sit on the right hand of God. That, my friends, is false teaching, especially when you consider the throne has 24 other thrones surrounding it called the elders.
Revelation 3:21 KJV
(21) To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
If you caved into Roman’s false Father, you did not overcome your betrayal. To sit with him on his throne would mean more likely on his lap; after all, we are his children.
There are two “HOLY” Fathers on the earth, and each of them are imposters to the true “HOLY FATHER,” a term Jesus only used once. Open your eyes to this truth and save many souls. They both can’t be right; which one is wrong, or am I safe saying they are both wrong?
The devil wanted the seat on the right-hand side of Father reserved only for the SON, and according to Psalm 110, they sit face to face. We are here because the angels asked to see God’s face, meaning HE would have to split perfection into two parts, making man to reveal to them the SON who would have to become visible.
The foolish angels asked why HE could not come out and play and laughed at their mockery of HIM.
The word fool appears in an authorized Protestant Bible a total of 69 times; some people make a living at being foolish; a court jester was the ancient comedian of his day; another term for fool is a clown. To refer to a man of God as a fool is not in your best interest.
Those of you who are believers and have been considered foolish by the world, I have good news Psalm 69 covers it.
Psalms 69:1-36 KJV
(1) To the chief Musician upon Shoshannim, A Psalm of David. Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.
(2) I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.
(3) I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.
(4) They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.
(5) O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.
(6) Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord GOD of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.
(7) Because for thy sake I have borne reproach; shame hath covered my face.
(8) I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother’s children.
(9) For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.
(10) When I wept, and chastened my soul with fasting, that was to my reproach.
(11) I made sackcloth also my garment; and I became a proverb to them.
(12) They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the song of the drunkards.
(13) But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
(14) Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.
(15) Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me.
(16) Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
(17) And hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in trouble: hear me speedily.
(18) Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies.
(19) Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries are all before thee.
(20) Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.
(21) They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.
That is what they said and did to Jesus tghe verse number is 777.
(22) Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.
(23) Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.
(24) Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.
(25) Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.
(26) For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.
(27) Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.
(28) Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.
(29) But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.
(30) I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
(31) This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.
(32) The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God.
(33) For the LORD heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners.
(34) Let the heaven and earth praise him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.
(35) For God will save Zion, and will build the cities of Judah: that they may dwell there, and have it in possession.
(36) The seed also of his servants shall inherit it: and they that love his name shall dwell therein.
Which one of these is the clown?
Must you do evil so that I can respond in good? Why are those claiming a new birth embracing evil?